19 July 2012

The Green Fairies Card

Hi Friends, Happy Thursday....:)

Finally I was playing coloring again...(*sorry, no quilling on this week).... and I choose two digi stamps from SOG just released on July 9.
All about fairies and they are very pretty and adorable. You know that I always love them all.
They were inspiring me to hold my "copic" and then playing coloring again. It's really so much fun...
They are called "Blossom Fairy" and "Forest Friends Fairy". 
Here they are:

left: Blossom Fairy, rightForest Friends Fairy 

Here is the result I colored


and here is my green fairies card. I choose "the forest" as the theme for this card. So I made in green nuance.
I made this card especially to join on SOG Sketch Challenge this Julybeen long time I haven't joined this challenge :)


Ok...thank you so much for stopping by here. I hope you enjoy

warm kisses,
Susan

9 comments:

  1. I love the Fairies you choose in general, forest Friends Fairy in particular since I love trees so very much! Your coloring is so perfect!
    Anca

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your coloring there so pretty!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luar biasa! coloringnya WOW!! ini yg ditunggu2, kemarin penasaran banget, kartunya seperti apa!..you are such a talented girl and wonderful...GBU Susan.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is perfect, so the forest fairies !! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really beautiful! Love your high contrast coloring...gorgeous and thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fantastic project! I just love this card!!
    Amazing colouring Susan. Perfect in every way :)
    Summerhugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a dream card with beautiful green fairies! Hope everything is Ok with you and you have a beautiful summer!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails